In order to make PaganGate a great online resource, we give the opportunity for the community to engage and contribute. There are potentially many readers who have great knowledge in a certain area and can write about it. If you happen to be one of those people, it’s great to see you taking interesting in writing for PaganGate and we greatly appreciate it.
First of all, let’s talk about the requirements and what is needed.
- Unique content. This means that we only accept content which was written or produced by you. We will not accept content which has been published elsewhere.
- Relevant content. We need contributions in the witchcraft and spirituality sphere, which includes Paganism, Wicca, Divination, Tarot, Voodoo and so on.
- Articles must be in good and clear English, with a minimum of 250 words.
- If you send us visual content, by uploading you agree to have full rights to the content and give us permission to publish it on our website.
- Tell us about yourself. Give us a short bio so that our readers will know who’s the person behind such wonderful resources.
Your article(s) will be published if they meet our requirements. Here are a few perks you get for published articles on PaganGate:
- Your avatar and short bio at the bottom of the article.
- A link to a website of your choice. This is a great way to promote your website or blog and to increase your site’s visibility.
- You can take pride in knowing you’ve helped the community and contributed valuable time and effort to enrich other people with your knowledge.