This article lists a few wise Wiccan advices about daily life, what is best to do in certain situations and how to do it correctly.
[bullet_list icon=”redo” style=”dark”]
- In order to improve your spell casting abilities, wipe a crystal ball, mirror or a pendulum with wormwood tea.
- Carry a piece of apple tree in your purse to prevent losing money fast.
- Carry hematite to enhance your own magnetism. It is believed that when it is carried inside a purse, it makes the person invisible (unnoticeable).
- Ginger, lavender or root that is placed near a bird’s nest protects the birds from cats.
- Be careful when sharing an apple on February 29th, it is said that it will force both people to fall in love.
- Carry a sorbus leaf close to your body in order to avoid hazards and accidents.
- If you smoke peppermint in the bedroom, it is said to bring spiritual dreams.
- To protect children from danger or accidents, give them a small bag of wintergreen so that they will always carry it.
- Drink ground ivy tea to get rid of a toothache.
- An acorn inside the right pocket brings good health and stamina.
- To prevent fights and anger inside the house, hang a daisy above the entrance door.
- If you talk too much, wear brown to suppress this desire.
- Tiger’s eye gives confidence to everyone who wear it.
- If you are about to go to a job interview, wear red, black or purple to increase your chances of being accepted.
- Don’t cut sage often if you happen to grow it, as it is said that a blooming sage brings good luck to the gardener and to the residents of the house.
- Wear orange to increase your own motivation and productivity.
- Breath in anise seed before going to bed to get rid of nightmares.
- To ease the craving for nicotine, drink three cups of chamomile tea a day.
- Place a laurus leaf inside your wallet for new business prosperity.
- To protect yourself from psychic attacks, carry a sprig of verbena.
- When thyme is burnt as incense, it helps uncover hidden answers and advice from close friends.
- If you grow aloe vera in your kitchen, it will protect from fires and burns, and its juice can heal skin burns.
- When you feel that luck has left you, look directly at the moon and your luck will return to you once again.
- To improve your well-being, always carry money in your wallet on New Year’s eve, but do not waste it on that day.
- Place a garnet stone in the central room of the house to protect yourself against theft.
- Wearing a mistletoe sprig brings clarity of mind and encourages making independent decisions.
- To make your wish come true quickly, make your wish under a birch tree in the name of Mother Earth.
- Drink tea made from leaves and flowers of clover, it will strengthen the mind and the ability of clairvoyance.
- Rub your forehead with a red jasper, to ensure pleasant and peaceful dreams.
- Wear aventurine in your pocket or purse, to increase your well-being.
- To get rid of a cold, drink a tea made from fenugreek seeds.
You must log in to post a comment.